foundations for buying a franchise
Financial Due Diligence - How we Help
An important part of your due diligence is to seek accounting and commercial advice. Many franchisors recommend this.
We have developed a unique and valuable approach to financial due diligence. It provides a structured review of the financial aspects of the franchise you are considering to buy.
In our experience, we have found that franchise buyers have many questions relating to the financial side of things. For instance:
- How much money will I make?
- Will I be able to repay the loan?
- What are the financial risks of buying the franchise?
Our Pre-purchase Review will help you answer these questions and more. It will help you decide whether this is the right franchise for you.
the BEST time for a Pre-purchase Review
The best time to obtain your Pre-purchase Review is after your initial discussions with the franchisor, and want to proceed further. It's a good idea to have the Review before you approach the banks, as they will most likely need the information we provide.
To undertake the Review, we will need the financial information you've received from the franchisor. We prepare the report based on this, together with information included in the Disclosure Document, or information provided by a broker (if a resale). We will also ask you to complete a brief questionnaire.
- Contact us for initial discussions
- Provide information for us to prepare the Review
- Discuss Review once completed
- If you proceed with the franchise, we will advise you on business structures, accounting set-up and ongoing business advice